Nannies - Part Time and Full Time:
3 Membership Choices + Pay In Advance or Pay As You Go Fees
|Childcare Type||Babysitters||Nannies||Night Nurse|
|Membership + Buy Hours In Advance||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Membership + Buy Hours Monthly||Yes||No||No|
|Membership + Pay As You Go||Yes||Yes||Yes|
Nannies, provided through NannyPod, are the easiest hassle-free way for parents to get reliable consistent childcare. You can now have complete peace of mind knowing that a Charleston SC matched nanny will look after your children on a regular basis, even throughout the night when needed.
You can also schedule our Nannies on a one-time basis, if they're available outside of their matched family (4 Hour Minimum Appointments).
- See real time availability of our approved Nannies
- Request appointments on-demand using the MindBody App or online
- NannyPod handles all pay
- Families are charged down to the exact hours and minutes worked to their credit card / bank account on file
Platinum, Gold, Silver & Bronze Level Nannies
- Matched to your family
- Part Time Nannies 20 Hours per week minimum
- Full Time Nannies 40 Hours per week minimum
- 4 Hour minimum appointments
- 2 Weeks in advance scheduling required
- 2 Month (June-Aug Only), 6 Month, 12 Month or 24 Month commitment
- 100 Hours Paid In Advance required before we match
- 160 Hours must be maintained on your account balance at all times after match is completed
- Flexibility to schedule any of our Nannies on a one-time basis, if they're available outside of their matched family (4 Hour Minimum Appointments).
|Family Commitment||Part-Time Nanny||Full-Time Nanny|
|Choose Platinum, Gold, Silver or Bronze Level||Yes||Yes|
|4 Hour Appointment Minimum||Yes||Yes|
|20 Hours/Week Guaranteed||Yes||N/A|
|40 Hours/Week Guaranteed||N/A||Yes|
|2 Weeks In Advance Scheduling Required||Yes||Yes|
|2, 6, 12 or 24 Month Contract||Yes||Yes|
|100 Hours Paid In Advance||Yes||Yes|
|160 Hours Maintained on Account||Yes||Yes|
|31 Day Termination Notice||Yes||Yes|
How We Categorize Nannies
All of our locally approved full time and part time Nannies are qualified based on paid childcare experience, in addition to a selection of other qualifications.
|Experience||8 Years + Other Qualifications||6 Years + Other Qualifications||4 Years + Other Qualifications||2 Years + Other Qualifications|
Other Qualifications May Include: First Aid | CPR Certified | Newborn Care Specialist (NCS) | Neo-natal Resuscitation Program Certification (NRP) | Pediatric Emergency Assessment Recognition & Stabilization Certification (PEARS) | International Nanny Association Member (INA) | Childcare Related Undergraduate Degree | Childcare Related Graduate Degree | Registered Nurse Qualification (RN) | Languages | Teacher Experience
Personal Family Consults
Looking for a Family Consult in person with one of our staff to cover your exact infant / childcare needs? You can easily request one of these online or through the MindBody Connect App once you are registered and have paid the membership fee.
If you have further questions about Nannies, please contact: