Local Area Managers - New Opportunities
NannyPod HQ is looking for Local Area Managers across all 50 States in the USA. Our first primary locations are listed below. Please submit your info today if you are interested by clicking the box below. Thank you.
- Charleston SC
- Columbia SC
- Myrtle Beach SC
- Greenville SC
- Hilton Head SC / Savannah GA
- Charlotte NC
- Wilmington NC
- Atlanta GA
NannyPod makes it easy for you to earn money from on-demand Babysitters & Infant Night Nurses using our Software Platform and App. You can also earn money for Family Consults, where you keep the lead for your other business e.g. Nanny Agency or Day Care Center.
Our Local Area Managers include the following:
- Nanny Agencies
- Child Day Care Centers
- Stay-at-Home Moms
- Moms Groups
- Babysitting Groups
- Local Suburban Community Associations / Neighborhoods
- Entrepreneurs who want to run a business from home
Additional Locations Coming Soon
Don't see your location above? Please submit your information anyway and we will be in touch, thank you. Other locations opening soon:
Baton Rouge,Louisiana Austin,Texas
Our Software Platform & App
NannyPod has an easy-to-use software platform for Local Area Managers to source quality Babysitters and Infant Night Nurses. You will be in charge of who is approved to be the on the NannyPod app locally. You then earn income from them each time they work. The NannyPod platform includes:
Website Landing Page | NannyPod Email | Hiring Platform | Background Checks Functionality | Automated Electronic Signing of Documents | Drug Test Scheduling Functionality | Online CPR Courses | Calendar Syncing | NannyPod App which handles Scheduling & Automatic Charging of Fees & Payments | Local Digital Marketing
Basic Fees for Local Area Managers
- $299 One-time set up fee
- $149 Monthly or $1200 Yearly (saves $588) Software Fee which includes a Local Website Page, Professional Email, Hiring Platform, Electronic Document Signing, Calendar Synching, CRM Client Management System, Digital Marketing, On-demand App for Parents & Staff handling all Scheduling & Payments
- $550 or $850 Marketing Kits to help you jump start your business
- $35 Background Check Fees on applicants approved by you
- $35 Drug Test Fees on applicants approved by you
- $30 Business Consulting Fees (optional)
Why Become A Local Area Manager?
- Our managers work when they want on their schedule
- Managers make consistent recurring income & get paid automatically
- You can now provide on-demand Babysitters
- You can now provide on-demand Night Nurse Infant Care
- You can now provide in person Family Consults (This means you get leads!)
- We make it easy for families to request babysitters, infant night nurses and family consults, handling all scheduling and payments via our app
- Parents love NannyPod because it's local, but also very safe and convenient
- We started NannyPod in Charleston SC on May 1st 2015 and since then have reached over $700K in revenue, 800 Families & 100+ Staff
How Much Do Local Area Managers earn?
- Babysitting Appointments - 12.5% commission on price paid by Family
- Night Nurse Infant Care - 12.5% commission on price paid by Family
- Family Consults - 50% commission on price paid by Family e.g. Manager receives $50 (1Hr), $75 (2Hr), $125 (3Hr) & You keep the lead!
Potential Earnings Per Year as a NannyPod Local Area Manager
Let's say you have 25 Families using Babysitters 5 Hours Per week, paying $20/hour.
25 x 5 x $20 x 52 = $130,000 x 12.5% = $16,250
Let's also assume you have 10 Families using Infant Night Nurse Care once per week for 8 Hours, paying $30/hour:
10 x 8 x $30 x 52 = $124,800 x 12.5% = $15,600
Perhaps you also do 2 x 1 Hour Nanny Match Consults per week:
$100 x 52 = $5200
Total = $16,250 + $15,600 + $5,200 = $37,050
If you had 50 families using Babysitters, 20 families using Infant Night Nurse Care and completed 4 Nanny Match Consults per week, your income would double to $74,100.
*Don't forget this is in addition to any other income you may have, especially if you run a Nanny Agency and receive placement fees. You keep 100% of all Nanny Agency placement fees.
Things You Can Now Forget About
- Matching babysitters & infant night nurse care with families
- Scheduling babysitters & infant night nurse care with families
- Billing families for babysitters & infant night nurse care appointments
- Billing families for in person Family Consults
- Tracking who has and has not paid
- Tracking who needs to be paid or not paid
- Hunting for the best technology to help you manage, grow and market your services
Marketing Help to Jump Start Your Business
Digital Marketing (Free/Included): We ensure that NannyPod is pushed out across all digital channels like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google, Yahoo & Bing to help you get local Applicants & Families in your area.
Advanced Marketing Booklet (Free/Included): Full of unique marketing ideas to help you grow fast so you can build up your income.
Guide to Business Success Booklet (Free/Included): Several pages of key tips to help ensure you run your business correctly.
Ongoing Support & Advice ($30 for 30 Minutes): Set a professional business consult with us about anything you need regarding your Nanny Agency, Childcare Center, growing NannyPod or anything else that comes to mind. We are here to help!
Marketing Kit #1 ($850): 2 Car Magnets, 100 Fridge Magnets, 30 T-shirts, 500 Flyers for Parents, 500 Flyers to recruit Sitters, 500 Manager Business Cards, 500 Sitter Business Cards, 100 ‘Uber style’ decals for the front & rear car windows.
Marketing Kit #2 ($550): 2 Car Magnets, 50 Fridge Magnets, 15 T-shirts, 250 Flyers for Parents, 250 Flyers to recruit Sitters, 250 Manager Business Cards, 250 Sitter Business Cards, 100 ‘Uber style’ decals for the front & rear car windows.
Individual Marketing Items: Choose any of the above marketing items and pay for them individually as and when you need them, after you have purchased either Marketing Kit#1 or Marketing Kit#2.
If you have any questions, please contact: