Logins & Links for Local Area Managers
Save this page in your favorites, and refer to it daily. It will help you run your business more efficiently!
Website & Email - Click Here To View
- Your Website Landing Page is www.NannyPod.com/Your-Area-BusinessName
- Your Email is YourArea@nannypod.com
- Email Set Up for your Phone - Click Here
- Sitters Apply here
- Families Register here
- Email Login (Register.com)
- Hiring Platform Login (Workable)
- View Fees Charged by NannyPod (via MindBody)
- View Family / Parent Client Profile Info (Different Login via MindBody)
- Online CPR Course Fee Link (OnlineCPR)
- E-Sign Documents Platform Login (DocuSign)
- Applicant Interview Appointment Scheduling (Calendly)
- Client Relationship Management (CRM) Platform (ZohoCRM)
- Order Marketing Kits (VistaPrint)
- Schedule Professional Business Consults (MindBody)
- Recruit Sitters from Universities and Colleges (Handshake)
- Access Group Text & Group Email (CrowdReach)
- LAM Forum Group (Facebook)
Approving Sitters for the App
Approving a Parent for the App
- When you receive an email with a clean background check, ensure their DocuSign is completed, then send the parent a text with your unique area's Invitation Code
- You can get your unique Invitation Code by texting 843-819-3840
- Never share your unique Invitation Code with anyone, especially non-members or parents who have not completed their background check
- N.B. All LAMs currently receive copies of ALL background checks for safety and security. Hence, please look up the Parent / Family Client Profile to see if they're in your area before sending the Invitation Code by text.
Business Help Downloads
- Download Advanced Marketing Ideas booklet
- Download Keys to Business Success booklet
- Download Business Development Sheet - Sitters & Night Nurses List
- Download Sitter & Night Nurse Interview for in-person interviews
- Download Business Development Sheet - Families List
- Download Family Consult Fact Finder for in-person appointments
- Download Marketing BitMojis
- Download CrowdReach Group Text & Email Sheet (MS Excel)
- Download CrowdReach Group Text & Email Sheet (CSV)
- Technology Help for Users
Social Media Policy & Recommendations
- Set up and use your own social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest & SnapChat) under your own personal name, then connect with the NannyPod official social networks listed here.
- Be sure to update your profiles as Local Area Manager (LAM) for NannyPod.
- Connect with as many Mom's Groups, Babysitter Groups, Nanny Network Groups, Event Pages, Wedding Planners, Restaurants and other Local Businesses that you can.
- Repost and share things regularly from the NannyPod pages (we create good quality professional content for you!)
- Comment / Like / Share frequently showing some love for other local brands/businesses too!
*Please do not set up a new local social network using NannyPod in the profile name, which is not allowed, Thank you. You can use the NannyPod logo in your profile pictures though!
Set Up Your Own Nanny Agency
- Set up an LLC in your State
- Set up a separate Bank Account for the LLC
- Download Nanny Agency Family Contract Template (editable)
- Download Nanny Agency Candidate Contract Template (editable)
- Download Nanny - Family Contract Template (editable)
- Apply for Nanny Agency Liability Insurance (Complete these forms and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org): Form A & Form B
- Email us to adjust your personal NannyPod website
- Use your professional NannyPod email for your Nanny Agency
Need some help? Schedule a Professional Business Consult with us for 30 minutes and we will guide you through the process.
If you have any questions, please contact: